Terms & Conditions
- Consigner is the owner of all goods consigned to Eisenhower Consignment (EC), and has the legal right to enter into this Consignment Agreement.
- EC sets final selling price after items are received at the showroom. EC aims to set the highest market supported price to yield the highest payout. Selling price is based on style, age, condition, level of supply and demand and numerous other factors. EC reserves the right to sell items below the original selling price with reductions as EC deems appropriate.
- Consignment period is 90 days from receipt of goods. If listed item is not sold within 90 days, it is the responsibility of consignor to retrieve unsold goods. After 90 days, items not retrieved by the consignor become property of EC to dispose, donate, retain or liquidate at their sole discretion.
- Consignor Payout – Receive 50% of sale price. Where an item is sold below the original sale price, the payout is calculated on the reduced selling price.
- Payout checks are issued first Tuesday of each month for balances of $100 or more. EC does not mail checks as a matter of course. Consigner is responsible for collecting funds due for items sold. Upon request, EC may mail a check to Consigners.
- Pickup unsold Items within five (5) days of consignment period expiration. If Items are retrieved before the end of the consignment period a handling fee of 10% of the tagged price is charged. To retrieve items, send an email requesting pickup allowing 1 week for notice to locate and remove item(s) from the sales floor by EC staff.
- Consignor is responsible for contacting EC at the end of the consignment period to claim your items. After the consignment period, unsold items that have not been picked up become property of EC to dispose, donate, retain or liquidate at their sole discretion.
- EC retains the right to accept or decline any item for consignment at their sole discretion. EC further retains the right to display items for sale as they see fit.
- EC is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to Consigner goods from any causes what so ever. Insurance coverage remains the sole responsibility of the Consigner. Delivery of goods to EC constitutes the Consigner’s acceptance of the above stated terms.